Where there is friction, there is wear. This is especially the case for applications where metallic materials are used. For example, for chains that run on metal guides, regular lubrication is absolutely vital. The aim is to achieve quiet, smooth running and long-term functional reliability. Murtfeldt chain guides protect your chains. They guarantee optimum running properties at the same time as extremely high wear resistance. The tried-and-tested Original Materials "S"® and "S"®1000 are economical options with ideal material properties that make them well-suited for use as guides for roller and round link chains.
Stock and individual production
Our warehouse stocks an extensive range of guides for roller chains that comply with DIN 8187 and round link chains that comply with DIN 766 and DIN 764.
In addition, we can manufacture economical and reliable special guides in accordance with your specifications – even in small quantities.
Advantages of Murtfeldt chain guides
- High wear resistance
- Very good slide properties
- Self-lubricating (no need for any oil lubrication at all)
- Extremely impact and break resistant, even at very low temperatures (up to -250°C)
- High resistance to chemicals
- Vibration-reducing properties
- No moisture absorption
- No corrosion
- Approved for use in the food industry (EU and FDA)