Murtfeldt's answer to international demand for energy conservation and sustainability:
Murtfeldt Original Material "S"®plus+ LF When developing this material Murtfeldt managed tofurther slash the sliding friction coefficient by half. The particularly great feature of this material is that this value is constant and is achieved even at low friction intensities. The required driving force is drastically reduced, meaning that your motors need less energy and are thus significantly more economical to run. This innovative material enables an increased machine running speed at the same time as less abrasion and thus a lower maintenance requirement. As a result, the material significantly contributes to an increase in your productivity.
- Low sliding friction coefficient
- No stick/slip effect
- Protects the sliding partner
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- No water absorption -> reduction in drive power with no reduction in performance
- Energy saving of up to 50%
- Constantly low sliding friction coefficient during operation
For further information on our materials such as rod and sheet dimensions, certificates for food compatibility, ATEX 95 manufacturer's declarations etc, see our chapter Services/Downloads.