The use of this plastic saves energy and improves the efficiency of your machines thanks to its low friction resistance. The sliding friction coefficient is reduced by up to 50 percent with this material – and so too the energy consumption for the drive power required. This plastic offers real energy-saving potential. Thanks to the additive used, Original Material ”S” ® plus+ LF ESD is electrically conductive, enabling voltage to be dissipated at maximum speed with the same maximum friction resistance.
Original Werkstoff ”S”® plus+ LF ESD [FS]
- Als vollflächige Gleitunterlage für modulare Glieder- und Transportbänder
- Führung von PET-Flaschen
- Als Werkstückträger für Elektronikkomponenten
- Führungen und Gleitelemente
- Extremely high conductivity
- Voltage dissipation on the surface in less than 0.1s
- Reduction in drive power with no reduction in performance
- Saves up to 50% energy
- Minimal and constant sliding friction coefficient even in continuous operation
- Approved for use in the food industry (EU and/or FDA)
- Product information (88.1 kB)
For further information on our materials such as rod and sheet dimensions, certificates for food compatibility, ATEX 95 manufacturer's declarations etc, see our chapter Services/Downloads.